Friday, June 6, 2014

Exhaustion

I originally had a different post planned for today, but last night as I was getting ready for bed, I could not understand just how tired I was. I was dragging my feet most of yesterday and took a remarkable amount of naps. 

This week has been exhausting. Returning from Indiana and starting both of my new jobs has left me tired. I think it must be the early mornings. Even though I try to go to bed early the night before work, I seem to wake up tired. Thankfully, I have a few days off so I can relax and recover. Although when I tried to sleep in today, I still woke up at 7. 

The thing about feeling exhausted is that it affects everything I do. I don't feel like going out and seeing friends, I don't feel like working on my blog, or even reading. I literally just want to sit and do nothing, maybe sleep. But I can't sleep too much because I need to sleep at night so I can be awake for work. So everything else in my life suffers otherwise. I'm sure after settling into my new job, my body will adjust accordingly, but until then it is a struggle.

I just wanted to share this because I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels exhausted. Have any of you experienced something similar? How do you combat being super tired? 

No comments:

Post a Comment