Friday, March 7, 2014

The Journey

As a surprise to no one, I've been slacking. On blogging, on goal setting, and on everything really. I could give a list of excuses, a list of reasons I'm going to do better now, etc. Or I could be real with you. I really like to blog, but I have no idea what to blog about.

I'm a private person, so the idea of having a blog devoted to chronicling my personal life is not appealing. That and my life is not that interesting. I really just go to school, do Phi Sigma Pi stuff, and hang out with boyfriend, now finance. Really, my life is a little dull.

I tried blogging about one of my favorite hobbies, reading. That worked really well for one summer. However, it's hard to blog when you don't work on that hobby. And I haven't really had the true love for reading young adult literature that summer. And talking about what I'm reading for school here is weird because I talk about  the reading so much at school. 

I have other hobbies, obviously, but they don't lend themselves to being blogged about. Plus, this became such a book centric place that it was difficult to talk about other things. 

Basically, I like to blog, but I don't know what to blog about. So that is what I'm working on now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment