Friday, December 13, 2013

Fall 2013 Semester in Review

Independence Hall in Philly
Hallelujah, the semester is finally over! This semester has been a rough one, what with taking seventeen credit hours and the emotions this semester has inspired. Let's review:

August:
The month started off great with Phi Sigma Pi National Convention in Philadelphia, even though I got super sick halfway through the convention. And continued to be sick up until it was time to go back to school.
Our new kitten, Hoover

September:
This is where things started to get intense. What with preparations for Shay's wedding and the semester picking up, I was starting to feel stressed beyond belief. Also, it should be noted that this is the month I started writing creatively again, which was great. At the end of the month, we got our new kitten, Hoover.

Uptown Theater for Sara Bareilles
October:
Shay's wedding was this month, which was easily the highlight of the semester! More stress, more poetry. Also, I saw Sara Bareilles in KC this month, so that was super exciting too!

November:
Phi Sigma Pi induction in November
Here is where the semester starts to both get better and get worse. I was a lot less emotionally drained during this month, but my stress levels went through the roof and would remain that way for the rest of semester. I also celebrated my four year anniversary with my boyfriend and finally got Pokemon X.
Bonsai Chipotle run! 

December:
Last two weeks of the semester stress levels still through the roof. In spite of that, I was still able to have some fun with bonsai trips to Chipotle and other not school related activities!





And now I'm on break! Though I still have to work a couple weeks, I will mostly be playing Pokemon, hanging out with Kelly, and reading. I had my last final yesterday, so my stress levels are slowly going down. My body hasn't one hundred percent realized the semester is over.

How did your semester go? Now that it's over, how do you plan to spend your break?



No comments:

Post a Comment