Sunday, November 17, 2013

Things I am Looking Forward to for Fall Break

So Fall Break is next week and it cannot come fast enough! Truthfully, I'm ready for the semester to me over, but a week off will be a good place to start. Here's everything I'm looking forward to that week.

Celebrating my four year anniversary with my boyfriend
Tomorrow (the 18th) my boyfriend and I will have been dating for four years. That's a long time! Though we won't be celebrating until weekend, I'm looking forward to spending the entire week with him!

Getting Pokemon X or Y
I've been looking forward to this game for a long time, and I've finally  saved up enough money to buy both a 3DS and the game. So if it seems like I'm hardly online, that's why.

Thanksgiving
I'm really looking forward to spending a lot of time with my family, even the relatives I don't get to see as often.

Black Friday
 My boyfriend and I also go Black Friday shopping every year for the experience.

Just relaxing
I'm really just looking forward to having a break. Everything is go, go , go all the time and I just want to slow down for a little bit.

What are you looking forward to on your fall break?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your fall break is so late! Even when I was on the semester, we had our mid October! I'm on a trimester system (which I HATE. I miss semesters!) so I didn't get a fall break...but I'm completely done until January, which is insane haha.

    Agggghhh I want to play the new pokemon SO BADLY!! But since I would never use the 3D (it makes my eyes swimmy), it feels silly to buy a 3ds for the sole purpose of playing pokemon...(mark my words I'll still succumb sometime haha).

    Congrats on your anniversary! My boyfriend and I had our 5 year last month, but we didn't get to celebrate as we are dealing with long distance at the moment. I get to see him this weekend for the first time in 6 months!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your anniversary too! We don't get any breaks between Labor Day and the week of Thanksgiving, so by the time Thanksgiving rolls around, everyone's ready for break. I think trimesters would be interesting. Everyone here complains about having to come back for two weeks.

      The new Pokemon is phenomenal; most of my break was spent playing it. As far as the 3D goes, you can set the setting to whatever you want, including off. So if your eyes can only handle a little 3D (like mine) or you just don't want any, you have a lot of control over it. OR you could buy the 2DS which is cheaper, and is coming bundled with one of the Pokemon games now.

      Delete