Thursday, June 20, 2013

Things I Love Thursday: Pinterest

Hey, everyone! I've seen this feature on a few blogs before and thought I would give it a shot this week! I'm only going to do one item a week though.

Pintrest: I go back and forth about Pintrest. Sometimes I'm super excited about it, repinning all kinds if things.  Other times, I'm pretty inactive and every time I get on I say, "Ehh..." However, recently, I've been loving it! Here are some of my favorite pins I've recently repinned:
Found here I really want to try doing this sometime!

This one is difficult, but I am trying! Found here

Something to remember. Found here
I want to try this soon! Found here
This is perhaps one of my favorite quotes Found here
As you can see, I really like quotes with an interesting background-not sure if that is actually what Pintrest is intended for. I do repin some crafts, but I never get around to actually doing them, since I'm not very crafty.

Do you have a Pintrest account? What are you loving this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment