Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Releases: February

Hey, guys! I am at a conference right now, but here are the February new releases I'm super excited for!

Blaze (Or Love in the Time of Supervillans) by Laurie Boyle Crompton Feb. 1st
This looks like an interesting take on a contemporary romance. I mean when was the last time you read a book about a girl drawing comics? Sounds awesome to me.

Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter Feb. 5th 
I am super excited for this book! I enjoy both of Ally Carter's series and can't wait to see what happens next for Kat and Hale.

Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger Feb . 5th 
I've been excited for this book since I found out about it in December. It's seems to me it will be like Gallagher Girls but different and I'm really excited!

City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Foster Feb. 5th
I saw this book a lot on people's Top 10 Debuts. I'm really intrigued by this city. Plus there is a cat. Cats are awesome.

Pivot Point by Kasia West February 12th
The more I look at this book, the more I am intrigued by its premise. I mean, I would love to see into the future when it comes to my choices.

Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys Feb. 12th
I'm really intrigued by the setting of the French Quarter in this one. Plus it's a historical fiction with a paranormal twist. What's not to love?

The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson Feb. 26th
I read The Name of the Star in 2011 and loved it! I've been  looking forward to this one for a long time too!

What books are you looking forward to in February? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment