Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme run by The Broke and the BookishEvery week, there is a new topic and you make a list based on that topic. This week's topic is the "Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me". Let's get started! 

1.ALL my textbooks!
Seriously, what college student could complain if Santa brought them textbooks? None.

2. The Diviners by Libba Bray 
When I first saw this topic, this is the book I instantly thought of this book because I really want to read it! I currently have it from the library and I'm really excited to read it soon.

3. Any book listed last week
Seriously, guys, I am so excited for all these books that if Santa were to bring them, I would be delirious with joy.

4. Original Nancy Drews
I'm a Nancy Drew nerd, more so when it comes to video games, but they are also fun to read. I would love a 1930s copy of Secret of the Old Clock. Who wouldn't?

5. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson 
I loved this book when I read it last year and would love my own copy.

6. Shine by Lauren Myracle
I read this book last spring, and it is so beautifully written and makes you think and I love it and I want my own copy to read again and again.


7. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
I really want to read this book, but unfortunately my libraries do not have it available yet. Hopefully I will get to read it soon!

8. The Percy Jackson series
I have read all of these books, but I do not own any of these books. I would like that to change.

9. Anything on my TBR pile on Goodreads
Anything I have marked TBR is something I would love to get as a gift. No lie.

10. Lots of Book Shelves
Part of the reason I don't own a lot of books is because I do not have the shelf space for a lot of books. I have one book shelf in my room and it is stuffed to the brim with books.

This weeks topic was really, really hard for me because I do not buy books that often and when I do it is often on a whim. I am much more of a "go-to-the-library" kind of girl. I actually did some catalog cruising to decide what books I wanted to put on this list.

What books do you hope Santa might bring you?

P.S. I also changed my blog template! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Have you read The Heroes of Olympus series yet? That's a really good series from Riordan, even better than Percy Jackson if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexa, I LOVE the Heroes of Olympus series! That's another I would love to own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love some bookshelves, too!!! I definitely need some more. I have The Name of the Star and hope to read it soon. Glad to hear you like it. Hopefully it will motivate me to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to Be was adorable and PERCY JACKSON is like, my favorite. He makes me SWOON. :D I love your blog, btw! New follower!

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read
    My TTT: http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-wouldnt-mind.html

    ReplyDelete