Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Reading Update

Hey guys! I realize I've been gone for two weeks, hence why I thought I'd give you an update on my Summer Reading Challenge run by Kate's Book Club. I guess I'll also point out that I changed not only the theme, but the title and url as well. I like it; it's shorter and easier to say. 
Anyway, I will show the list, updated with what I've already read: 

1. One Book Recommended By A Friend. Leviathan by Scott Westerfield. 
2. One Book That Has Been Sitting On Your Shelf For Over A Year.The Luxe by Ana Gobbersen. .
3. One Book You Read A Long Time Ago And Don't Remember.The Boyfriend List  by E. Lockhart
4. One Book From Your To Be Read List.Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. ALSO John and Hank Green- who are awesome- are reading this for the Summer Time Nerdfighter Book Club!
5. One Book You've Never Heard Of.Past Perfect by Leila Sales. 
6. One Classic.Either Emma by Jane Austen or This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
7. One Book You Started But Never Finished.
The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray.
8. One New Release. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. 
9. One Book That Is Outside of Your Typical Genre.Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi. .
10. One Chunkster (A Book That Is Over 400 Pages). The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly.
In short, I have finished three out of ten books. I forgot to mention when this challenge ended for me.  I'd like to have it done by July 30th, as that when I leave for a school related trip, but if not by then, I would like to be finished by August 14th, as that is when I move back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment